Preview of the play bar not available in latest update

Under ‘export’ --> ‘html5’ --> ‘player settings’, i used to be able to view the changes to the player while I changed the settings. Now in the latest version, the preview window shows a blank white screen. Anyone have any fixed to this? I have tried relaunching the application but there is no change.

The player still shows when I preview the HTML5 content.

Hi,

Can you please let us know the information about operating system and the version of ActivePresenter? If it is Windows, please try clearing the History of Internet Explorer and try again.

Regards,

HI Phuong,

Thanks for getting back. I am running the latest update of Mac OS with Chrome, and the preview is not showing on the Activepresenter application, so I don’t think it has anything to do with the browser.

Here is a screenshot to show what I mean.

All the changes I make is reflected on the actual published HTML5 file, so it is no big deal, but it would make my workflow a lot faster if I can preview the changes as I make them.

Hi,

We could not reproduce the issue in our tests. Can you please let us know the version of your macOS? Does the project contain any special characters in the project name?

Regards,

Hello Phuong, my file name is “lesson 2_1.approj”. Do you think the underscore is the problem? Thanks

Hi,

The problem comes from the space character. Please remove it to overcome the issue.
We will fix this in the next update.

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks, this fixed it.