Presentation Crashed

Problem: When I preview the project. First ,everything seemed to be ok. However, when I create a slides that consume more than 1:30 timeline, it crashed and the screen turns black. Please need help.

Hi,

Did you preview in a browser (HTML5 preview) or in ActivePresenter?

I preview the presentation using HTML 5 preview

What’s your browser and your project dimension (width x height)?
What types of content (e.g. video, shape…) and animations are used in your slide?
Can you please check if the issue occurs with other browser?

This type of issue is usually due to specific content in your project, so we need your project to check it.
We’ll not use your project for any other purpose, it’ll be deleted completely after checking.
But I see that you’ve never responded when we ask for a project.
If it’s your company policy, at least let us know and provide us some other useful information.

Regards

Hi,

Our project Dimension: 1280 x 720
Content types: More screen recording, animation, buttons, interactions, audios and videos

Unfortunately we cannot provide any project material since they are strictly confidential. We can only send screenshots and records of the error that we are encountering that you are asking from us to solve the issue. Thank you

Hi,

Please press F12 in your browser to show the developer tools, then click Console tab to see if it shows any error before crashed.
The screenshot from another topic shows that you’re using Internet Explorer. If it’s possible, please use a modern browser like Firefox, Chrome, Edge.

Regards