Player Language Issue

Problem:
When i try to customize the player language, i double click on the value that i want to change. I enter in the changing mode but after a couple of seconds it returns itself.
I also notice you that some of the values are not in italian (the language i’m interesten in) but in french.

ActivePresenter Version: 7.5.9

Notes:
Thank you in advance

Stefano

Hi Sefano,

1. That is weird since we can not reproduce the problem in our tests. Can you please try pressing F2 instead of double-clicking?
  2. The current version of ActivePresenter doesn’t support Italian yet. That why ActivePresenter allows editing player language to adapt content to as many locales as possible. We will try to support Italian in the future.

Regards,

Hi
thank you for your answer.
I made a video, may it can help to understand.
Thank you
Stefano

Thanks for the video. We will check and get back to you soon.

Regards,

Hi Stefano,

Can you please share the project too? I guess the issue related to some objects in the preview window (the General tab). Does it happen when working with only one project?

Regards,

Sure,
attached the project.
Test-Excel.zip (778.9 KB)
Yes, seems that happens only with this project. I tried even with older projects and it’s ok.

Thank you

Thanks for sharing the file. It seems the preview window causes the problem. In the meantime, please pause the player in the preview window before editing language text. We will try to fix it in the future update.
We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Ok,
Thank you.
Indeed pausing the player it’s all ok.