Openboard a active presenter

Nie uzywalam programu tak z miesiąc do tworzenia nagrań. Głównie nagrywam na openboard tablice oraz moją głowę w telefonie. Zgrywam to razem i powstaje mi gotowy plik na konto na YouTube. Niestety ostaatnio acitive presenter zmniejsza mi pobrany plik z tablicy openboard i to dość sporo. Nagrywam 7 minut, on kompresuje do 1,42.Wczesniej było ok. Proszę o pomoc

Hi,

Do you mean that the recording of Openboard that you made with ActivePresenter was shortened from 7 minutes to 1.4 minutes?
If so, could you provide us the ActivePresenter log file so we can check?
To view the log, in Start Page, click Preferences (the Gear icon) > Miscellaneous > View Log.
You can attach the file here or send to support@atomisystems.com if it’s large.

Best regards,
Hang

Wysłała na maila, jako nowy użytkowni nie mogę wysyłać plików.
Pozdrawiam

Nagranie zrobiłam w openboard i pobrałam video z pulpitu do activ presenter i cały czas skraca nagrania , które są nagrywam w openboard. Nagrań telefonu nie skraca.

We appreciate your reply, but we haven’t yet received your email.
Please send the log file again via email, or load this page and drop it here since now you can upload attachments.

Regards,

W dalszym ciągu nie mogę załączyć pliku w wiadomości, a email jest wysłany.

Uploading: dziennik.txt…

Uploading: dziennik.txt…

Thank you for your cooperation.

It seems that the Uploading message is related to your internet connection.
Nevertheless, we successfully received the log file via email. We’ll investigate it and respond to you shortly.

Regards,

After checking the log, we couldn’t find any screen recording or crash report relating to the issue. Everything seems ok.
Could you please repeat the procedure several times and send the log file once again?

Looking forward to your response.
Hang