No video or no sound at module launch in HTML5

Problem: No video or no sound at module launch in HTML5, or when I adjust the player settings.
ActivePresenter Version: 7.5.5

Notes: From a chronological point of view, this problem appeared when I got this error massage with respect to Javascript at the start of the application:

1. When I adjust the player settings, the preview window launches the module at the same time. But I do not have any sound anymore. On the sidebar, however, the sound icon indicates that the sound is ON.

2. When I export the module in HTML5 and view the module with Chrome, Firefox, Opera, etc. my introductory video no longer appears and I no longer have the sound that accompanies it. On the sidebar, however, the sound icon indicates that the sound is ON.

3. If I click on the icon at the far left of the sidebar, to recharge the module, the module is charging well and this time, the introductory video starts well … but on the sidebar , the sound icon indicates that the sound is OFF. If I click on the speaker icon, it turns ON and I hear the sound now.

Can you tell me how to make video and sound operational right away?

Thank you

Hi Gillioon,

We have just release version 7.5.6 which fixes the startup warning issue.
Regarding your problems:

1. The preview in player settings doesn’t export sound/video to reduce preparing time. We will state it clearer in the future updates.
  2. Can you please share the output so we can check? You can email it to support@atomisystems.com.
  3. That works as expected in this case. Some browsers don’t allow content which has video and sound start playing automatically without user’s interaction first. You can search the Web for “browser autoplay policy”.

Regards,