My webcam recording did not get saved

Problem :I recorded a video about 70 minutes back. but this didnot get saved.Nor any prompt screen appeared to save it. how do i retrive it?

ActivePresenter Version: Required.

Notes:

Hi,

Please kindly be noted that ActivePresenter will hide itself when recording the screen.
You can use hotkey (CTRL+END (for Windows) or ⌥⌘2 (for macOS)) or click ActivePresenter icon in the system tray to stop the recording as described in this tutorial:

After that, your recorded video will appear in the editor. You can edit it, and follow the instruction in the following tutorial to export it to video format:

Regards,

Hi, I had a similar problem. After I ended the recording with hotkey, a small dialogue box appeared for a few seconds and then the Activepresenter window DID NOT appear. My recording did not show up. I had surely started the recording after the countdown in the beginning. So where did my recording of 25 minutes go? Does ActivePresenter store some temp files in some hidden folder? can i retrieve it ?
Activepresenter version 8
Desktop PC

Hi,

Could you please share the log file so we can check? To view the log:

• In Start Page, click Preferences (the Gear icon)
  • Select Miscellaneous.
  • Click View Log.

If you cannot share the log via this community, please share it via: support@atomisystems.com.

Regards,
Yen