Problem: Unable to make the background image from move in opposite direction of sprite
Saola Animate version: 2.6
OS: MAC OS
Am currently new to Saola Animate and i have gone through all the videos. But non of the videos explain how i can make the background movable in opposite direction of the sprite. Just like this; https://atomisystems.com/html5-animation/create-sprite-sheet-animation-saola-animate/
- How do i animate it to move in such direction?
- How can i add more scenes with different background image to move in the same sequence.
You can animate Background Image X property of the background image in Properties pane > General > Image:
- Prepare a background image that its width is larger than scene width plus moving distance (so that it still fills entire scene when moving).
- Insert it as an image element.
- In Properties pane of the image element > General tab > Image > Background Image section: change Width and Height to px unit to make the background show its actual size.
- Also in the above section, add Background Image X animation: animate from negative value to 0 to move from left to right.
- In Properties pane > Position & Size tab: reduce image element (not image background) width to fit scene width (set it to 100%)
I’m not sure what do you mean, but you can clone or add a new scene from Scene menu, or right-click menu in Scenes pane.