Merging 2 Activepresenter Videos together

Problem: I created 2 videos with subtitles, and now I would like to merge them. However not the VLC video (finished editing) but I want to merge 2 videos saved in ActivePresenter format.

Thank you

ActivePresenter version: 8

Notes: I need to merge ActivePresenter video as next person needs to upload translated subtitles to it. I don’t want to record one more time both of the videos, nor start from scratch uploading subtitles and editing. basically I just want to merge the ready videos.

Hi Grace,

It is very simple to merge the ready videos in ActivePresenter.
You just need to copy the two video slides into one project.
Then, press CTRL to select both of them > right-click > Merge Slides.
You can refer to the Merge Slide part in this video below for more information:

Kind regards,
Thuy

Hi Thuy,

Thank you very much for replying and helping. It is exactly that passage that I don’t know how to do:
“You just need to copy the two video slides into one project”.
I have 2 separate videos, I open 1, then another 1 and they are open in 2 separate windows inside activepresenter. Is there a chance to open an existing activepresenter file and add it to another?

Thank you,

Grazyna

Hi Grace,

You can copy/paste slides and/or objects between opening projects.
Just use Ctrl+C or select Copy from right-click menu of selected slides in slide thumbnail if you want to copy slides, or selected objects in canvas if you want to copy objects.
After that, switch to the other project and paste them using Ctrl+V or Paste command from right-click menu.

Regards

Hi Toan,

I understand how to copy slides and objects in existing menu on the left on the screen - where both slides or objects are there. What about 2 separate activepresenter videos? is it possible to merge them somehow? Or add an activepresenter video to an existing one, without the need of opening a new project in the main overview menu?

Thank you,

Grazyna

Hi Grazyna,

Please take a look at the attached videos. I believe that they may give you useful information.

Regards,
Thuy

1 Like

Hi Thuy,

Thank you very much! Yes it is exactly what I was looking for.
Once more thanks!

Regards,

Grazyna

1 Like

Thanks a lot. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like