License and Security question

Can I email someone from support privately instead of community?
I have 2 questions. First, I thought there was yearly fee for continued support, but I didn’t get any notification. Does this mean I have to buy a brand new license again?
Second question, I set up MFA. There’s a section under security for backup codes and it says once I have set up MFA, I can retried the backup codes. But I have set up. I’m going to try logging out and back in to see if that gives me the ability to get these codes.

Hi Terri,

You can always contact us via email support@atomisystems.com to get private support.

For your information, the free and prioritized support will be included when users buy the maintenance package.
To users who do not buy the maintenance package, we still support in our possibility, but the priority will be categorized lower.
Currently, we do not support notifying users to buy/ renew the maintenance package or any other fee.
And, you do not have to buy a brand new license again. You can self-check and buy the maintenance service here:
https://atomisystems.com/upgrade/renewal.php

Regarding your concern about the MFA, I’m not sure what MFA you are talking about as ActivePresenter does not support log-in accounts.
Could you please specify your concern further so we can better understand?

BR,
Quynh Anh

Thank you. All set with MFA now. I got the backup codes.

I did the 3 year maintenance. I’m trying to figure out if there’s anything I need to do, because my active presenter still has old date.

I have replied to you via email, Terri.
Have a nice day!

BR,
Quynh Anh