Last version (free) sometimes doesn't save the recording

I updated to last version today, and immediately started with problems. I recorded a sw simulation, ended it as usual with ctrl-end, but it didn’t save it… tried again and again and again, and it just don’t save it. It’s seems like a random problem. 1 out of 4 it will save it, more or less.
Even tried with the recording toolbar, did the recording again, and when I press Stop, it just do nothing, then it does, then it does not again, and so on…
Really annoying…
Any ideas what could be going on??
Thanks,

1 Like

Hi,
Can you please let us know your OS?

Basically, If you want to record screen as a video, please select Record Video. If you want to create a slide-based course, you can use Record Software Simulation. Please note that in this mode, ActivePresenter only creates a new slide whenever you click the mouse or press a key. You also need the Administrator right if you want to record a higher privileged application. ActivePresenter may not capture anything if these conditions are not met.

Regards,

Hi and thanks for the reply… I’m using win10… I have slides and screen video (not webcam). What I’m trying to do is to add new video at the begining… I selected the first slide, and then record… that doesn’t work.

1 Like

Can you please share the log of ActivePresenter so we can check?

To view the log, click ActivePresenter > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log.

Regards,

I have the same problem. It works on Win 10. The application is current.