Language Direction

Problem:
Thank you Active Presenter Team for this awesome program. Please help in supporting the Right-Left language direction. I typed in Arabic and it was very difficult to edit the text after typing it since no language direction is found.

ActivePresenter Version: Required. 7 and 8

Notes:

Hi,

Thanks for your complement!
We will try to support the right-to-left language direction in the future.

Best regards,
Thuy

hey, you support this at this time?

Hi,

This feature is not available at this time.

Kind regards,
Thuy

Hello, any update on this? perhaps a roadmap on if or when this will be supported?

Do you have other languages that aren’t supported - it is a bit confusing, as all languages are listed when localizing, so it’s difficult to determine whether something is supported or not

Hi Shree,

All RTL languages are not supported in the version 8.
We will try to support RTL (right-to-left) languages in this year (2022) but we don’t have a fixed plan for it yet since we are focusing on the version 9 release.

Regards,

Hello,

thank you for your response! We will inform our clients of the situation.

Is there any list of what languages are supported? I can’t seem to find any information on this - we don’t want to run into the same issue again and assume a language is supported just because it’s in this list.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Sheree

Hi Sheree,

The list contains all popular languages so users can localize to a specified one at some levels but the following are right-to-left languages.

• All Arabic languages (start with the Arabic prefix).
  • Farsi.
  • Hebrew.

Regards,

Hello,

Just wondering if there is any update on supporting RTL languages such as Arabic in ActivePresenter and Saola Animate. I tried implementing a typewriter effect and it didn’t display the text properly: it appeared from left to right and all letters and diacritics were disjoint. Please advise. Thanks.

Hi Belal,

Unfortunately, this is still not available at the moment.

Regards,

Hey @phuongdv !

Did you add support for RTL languages to AP9?

Kind regards,
Sarah

Hi @sariwest,

The RTL language hasn’t been supported in ActivePresenter 9.

Best regards,