Keyframes simulation

Hi,

Although I know you have ActivePresenter and Saola products which have different purposes, I quite often have projects which need much of the Presenter features, but would also need to be able to pause the timeline at some point on other objects than audio or video. I mean to make a break after the appearance of a couple of objects. Do yo have any suggestions to do that?
I tried a couple of things like hidden timer or an invisible button with the “pause presentation” option make it transparent and as big as the slide. All this is pretty tedious.
Probably you have better ideas?
It could be helpful to have the “pause presentation” option on all objects. In this case I could continue the presentation with different solutions.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the nice suggestions. Now, it seems there is no way better than what you did.

We will improve it in the future (such as trigger on Timeline or “pause” in normal objects…).

Regards,

Nice to hear that. Do you have any idea when it would be available.

Hi,

We don’t have an exact plan for this feature yet.

Regards

Hi,

Would you have any news about this feature?
Thank you.

Hi,

I know you must be very busy, but we talk about this features some six months ago.
You wrote “We will improve it in the future (such as trigger on Timeline or “pause” in normal objects…).” in February .

This option is very important to me and would save me a lot of time!.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Dom,

Unfortunately, there is no update on this feature yet.
We keep a pool of new features and requests with appropriate priorities which we’ll pick out when developing new version. The items in the pool and their priorities may change from time to time due to user requests.
This feature is already in the pool but there are not many requests yet.
I hope you can understand.

Regards