Issue with the HTML5 video playback (FMR recording mode) when uploaded to website

Hi,

Problem:

My exported html5 file works perfectly when viewed locally (Recording with FMR), but when I uploaded the tutorial to the website, it has loading problems when transiting from presentation slide to video (full motion). When transitioning from slide to video, the loading animation will remain there until you skip it a little. I don’t seem to have this issue when viewing on my phone. Is it a internet problem?

The issue can be viewed here:
http://www.kineticusa.com/tutorials/Advanced%20Processing%20Tutorials/Advanced%20Processing%20Tutorial%204/tutorial.html

ActivePresenter Version: 6.1.4

Thanks

Hi,

It seems to be a project-specific issue. Can you please share the project file (*.approj) and its external data folder named in the pattern PROJECT_FILE_files if any so we can check?

Or, if possible, please upgrade to ActivePresenter 7 to see if it can resolve the issue or not.

Regards,

Hi, unfortunately I’m unable to upload files as a new users…is there an alternative method for me to share this.

Thanks

You can upload it to Google Drive or other file sharing services then share the link to us.

Regards,

This is the *.approj file, there are no Project_File_files associated with this project.

Please let me know if there is anything else that you need.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing the file. We will check and get back to you soon,
Regards,

Hi,

The issue seems to only happen with some network conditions. Can you please help us to check by using the templates in https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sq8rX87kHVU8N59UCnVvZC8DPdUEUYyY?usp=sharing for exporting projects.
You need to replace the existing *apt files in C:\Program Files (x86)\ATOMI\ActivePresenter\templates\html5 (or your custom install path) with the files in the above link.

Regards,

Hi,

Replacing the *apt files seems to have solved the pausing issue, however it still requires a fair amount of time to load, is this purely due to network condition?

I have also updated to the latest version of ActivePresenter (v7.1.0), but when I try to export my project to HTML5, it does not export the video.

Link to project file:

Hi,

Glad to hear that the pausing issue doesn’t occur with the updated HTML5 template (*.apt). The amount of time to load an audio/video is usual provided that the audio/video plays normally after that. The loading time mostly depends on the speed of the network connection, the browser and the device.

Regarding your project, it stores video resources in an external folder which has the name in the form projectFileName_files. This folder is located in the same location with the project file .approj. Please make sure to copy/rename this folder when you copy/rename the project file.

Regards.