Issue with quiz question restart for drag-and-drop

Problem: My approach to quiz operation in the current course I am developing is to ask each quiz question and allow the user to try until they get it right, before moving on to the next question. My problem is that I cannot seem to get AP to reset the quiz when using drag-and-drop. Your template drag-and-drop question is set up to continue to next question if the user gets incorrect result.
I have tried to set actions on the ‘Try again feedback’ layer, including ‘Continue presentation’ and ‘Clear user input’, but these do not seem to work. After clicking on the ‘Try again button’ on this layer, the quiz remains as it was left and is not responsive to any actions.

ActivePresenter version: Latest

Notes:

Hi,

Firstly, you need to set Attempts as Infinite for questions, so that users can interact with them until they act correctly. To do that, select the answer area > navigate to the Properties pane > Interactivity tab > Score & Reporting section > Attempts > select Infinite from the drop-down list.

Then, customize the feedback layer. Open the View tab > Feedback Master > Try Again Feedback Layer > add the action Clear User Input to the On Click event of the Try Again button > Close Master View.

You can see the video below for details:

Regards,
Quynh

Thank you, will give it a go!

That worked a treat! Thank you :slight_smile: