Issue with highlighting objects

Problem: When working with ActivePresenter 8, I have recently encountered a problem for which I cannot find a solution. For example, I have a slide on which 4 small images are used as buttons. On rollover with the mouse the images should be highlighted (pulse). In the HTML5 preview as well as in the published HTML5 package, the pulsing only works once per image (when rolling over with the mouse again, nothing happens). It is also often the case that pulsing gets stuck in the middle of the action (half pulsing and then freezing for several seconds). I also gave the project file in question to a colleague for testing. She also opened it with AP8 and published it: Same problem both in the preview and in the published HTML5. The problem also occurs in identical form when opening the HTML5 package in Microsoft Edge, Chrome and Firefox. Any idea what could be the reason for this? Thanks a lot!

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.4 - 64-bit build. (Released: 2021.11.18)

Notes: This problem has only been occurring for a short time (previously I was able to perform such actions without any problems).

Hi,

Can you send your project and its external data folder (named PROJECT_FILE_files) (if any) via support@atomisystems.com so we can take a look?
If the files are large, please upload them to the cloud site then share the link with us.

Regards,
Quynh

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the project.

After checking your project, we find that when slide 10 ends, the presentation ends. So, animations and actions that affect the report also stop.
To address this issue, please uncheck the Auto Advance option:
A950 Strategiemodelle der Konfliktbehandlung.approj - ActivePresenter

Regards,
Quynh

Hi Quynh,

thank you very much for your very fast help! The solution to the problem is so simple, but I would never have thought of it.

Best regards

Matthias

1 Like