I’m not sure if this is a CSS issue or a stability issue with version 2.5. But every now and then the program misbehaves and has crashed a few times since the last update.
I have managed to replicate one of these strange issues as it occurred over and over again in a project I’m building.
I was using some CSS to animate a fade in effect and applying to various objects on the page. When I exported the page and loaded it into Firefox some of the text boxes appeared to enlarge the text.
Trying to replicate the problem produced very mixed effects. I have managed to copy one of the boxes into a new project along with the CSS. I then add a new box, same text and settings plus class. Publishing this shows that the two objects behave differently.
I think that the issue might be limited to having autofit enabled.
css-problem.zip (45.3 KB)
I thought I’d better try it on some other machines and again it seems Firefox is the problem but rather than oversized fonts the font simply looks blurry.