Is it possible to change the size of the click point, if so

Problem: Is it possible to change the size of the click point, if so

ActivePresenter version: 8

Notes: Is it possible to change the size of the click point, if so, where and how can I do it. The example in the attached photo is about changing the dimension of the click box, that blue pointed point

Czy mozna zmienic wielkosc punktu kliknięcia, jezeli tak to gdzie i jak mogę to zrobić. Przykład na załączonym zdjęciu, chodzi o zmianę wymiaru pola kliknięcia, ten niebieski wskazany punkt

Hi,

You can select the Mouse Click object and drag one of its green handles to resize it, or change its width/height in Transform section of the Properties pane:

Regards

Thanks for your help, but this method allows me to resize the balloon. On the screenshot I marked with a red arrow, and I want to change the size of the click area of ​​this small field I marked with a yellow marker. When I click on this little blue square with the mouse, a menu of properties will appear, as you can see in the screenshot, and there you cannot change the size of this field, only its position. I want to get the effect to change or enlarge the click field (marked with a yellow arrow) because now in the test mode you have to hit a specific point very precisely with a mouse click and this causes trouble, so I want to enlarge the area of ​​clicking.

https://omnibus24.pl/art8/

Hi,

There’s a cursor (in the Cursor Path object) above the Mouse Click object so you are selecting it, not the Mouse Click object.
The Mouse Click object can be selected easily from Timeline pane:

Regards