Inserting a still freezes following video

Problem: I have created a screen capture video of software navigation. I have inserted a small freeze frame in the one section to allow the narration to complete.

In ActivePresenter’s editor view, the next part of the video appears to display okay and menu functions are shown. When the video is rendered out to HTML5 however, the video following the freeze frame insert does not play correctly. The freeze frame appears to be overriding this and continuing for the remainder of the slide display.

Why is the ActivePresenter HTML export file not showing the video as it’s presented within the editor?

ActivePresenter version: Version 8.1.1 - 64-bit build. (Released: 2020.07.24)

Notes: See the attached screenshot of the timeline in activepresenter. At the point of the playhead the video should resume. It does in ActivePresenter, but not in the HTML5 export version, where the freeze frame continues. This makes the output video displayed in the LMS different from the view in the presenter.

In case anyone encounters this, I’ve identifed the problem - the subsequent video did not have the ‘autoplay’ setting enabled. that’s fixed it.

This problem is now resolved - issue left here to help others!