Individual slide progress bar and responsive slider

Problem: Hi,
I have audio in each of my slides with some interactivity. I want to provide a mini tool bar within each slide and have managed to create this using buttons (event-action) functionality. I used animated timer which acts like progress bar (screenshot below).

I also tried to use “Show Media Controls” feature of Audio/Video under Properties > Playback Options, but problem is that slider controls only that particular media and not overall timeline of the slide. Which means slide time continues to move. (screenshot below).

Is there anyway, I can have responsive slider within progress bar which can be used to control and move within slide timeline?

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.3

Notes:

Hi,

This feature has not supported in the current version yet, unfortunately.
We’ll try to support it in ActivePresenter 9.

Regards,
Yen

Thanks, that would be very good enhancement in many scenarios. Any tentative timeframe for ActivePresenter 9?

Hi,

We plan to release version 9 at the end of this year.

Regards,

1 Like

Oh Wow. Awesome :+1:t2:

Hello ActivePresenter team, wishing you all a very happy 2023!

@phuongdv, I have gone through the article on how to use slider button but haven’t tried it yet. Please refer to my above requirement and kindly confirm if the current version 9 fulfills the requirement?

• Can slider be used to automatically move with the Slide Progress?
  • Can dragging the slider (forward-back) adjusts the current timeline of the slide?

Regards

Hi,

We wish you a happy and successful new year!

For your concern, yes, you can fulfill all your requests in ActivePresenter with the slider feature.
What you need to pay attention to is the necessity to set the Update Variable option like this while working with the slider:

Let us know if you encounter any trouble creating your slider.

Regards,
Quynh Anh

Wow! Thanks a lot @QuynhAnh_Vu. I’ll use it and comeback if any issue faced.

Regards