Implemented presentation on website works with Windows-PCs, but not with Mac

Problem:
We have created our project presentation completely in AP, exported it as HTML5 and published it via Plone on our webpage: https://www.uni-giessen.de/fbz/zentren/zfbk/digll/news/projektvorstellung
Unfortunately, there are problems when starting the presentation with a MacBook.
For example:

• On the starting and the last page our background slides have disappeared
  • The audio cannot be heard; and there was no way to activate it.
  • Many slides (e.g. the contens page) take two to three minutes in order to load properly. These are not necessarily those which have much content on them.
  • The slides with, for example, screencasts on them also take several minutes to load

On Windwos-Systems everything works fine in Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Do you have any idea what the problem might be?

ActivePresenter version: 8.2.2

Hi Augustin,

Could you please send us your project and its external folder named PROJECT_FILE_files (if any) to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check it.
If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send us the link to access.

Regards,

Hi Thu,

the project files are quite large, so I have uploaded them to the cloud.
Just a short question before I share the link. This entry can be seen by everybody, can’t it?
Yet, we certainly do not want to share our complete personal project files with the whole community (sorry :wink:). Is there a way, I can send the link for the eyes of the atomi-support only?

Regards,
Augustin

Hi,

Please email the link to support@atomisystems.com. Only members of ActivePresenter Support Team can see the files. We will also delete the files after checking.

Regards,

Hi,

I have just e-mailed the link.

Regards,
Augustin

Hi Augustin,

We have checked but couldn’t reproduce the problem in our test. There is a strong probability because of your internet connection, you can check it again to see if it still occurs.

Most of the loading problem is due to large background images. You should reduce image size to see if it works.

Regarding the audio cannot be heard, according to the autoplay’s policies of most web browsers nowadays, muted autoplay is always allowed. And autoplay with sound is allowed if the user has interacted with the domain (click, tap, etc.). https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes

Besides, could you please tell us the configuration of your mac? Hopefully this information will be helpful for us to find out the cause of the problem.

Regards,