I started my project with Active Presenter, but I run into some technical problems, especially with animations.
On the other hand, I don’t know Saloa Animate at all and I’m afraid I’ll have to spend time learning a new software for nothing if it doesn’t meet my specifications.
Until now, I was very satisfied with Active Presenter, and so were my clients. The new project I am working on is not an e-learning module, but a simple website.
Rather than making a long speech, I will share my specifications with you and you will tell me if you think Active Presenter or Saloa Animate is the right software for me.
- the site must be able to be in full screen and must be responsive.
- the site will have a complex navigation system: 1 first level of simple tree structure, with text, which leads to the appearance of a large window within which the second level of tree structure is located. This large window will display text which itself, through rollover effects, will display text (clickable) and images (clickable)
- the site will propose complex layouts, higher than the browser window, and which will require the use of a scroll bar.
- the site will integrate numerous audio and video files
- Ideally, the interaction animations should be as fluid as what we have for example with Elementor with Wordpress, or at best, more fluid than those we have with Active Presenter (which, I know from experience, sometimes cause lags)
- Ideally, is it possible to add a contact form?
What do you think about it ?
Saola Animate version: 3.1.3 Demo Mode
OS: MacOS Catalina 10.15.7