I don't understand these values

Problem: I don’t understand the values 0, 1 and 2 of these child flex box settings. Can you tell me their role?

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.5

Notes: I’ve noticed weird behaviors of the perimeter of flex boxes, when I change these values from 1 to 0 for example.

Hi,

Let me clarify with some information:

• Grow: Define how the free space of flex box is distributed to its children. Specify the value
    from 0 - 100. If the value is equal to 0, a flex child keeps its base size. If the value is greater
    than 0, depending on the Direction set in its flex container, a flex child will be grown in
    width or height to occupy the free space in flex container. The higher value the Grow
    property has, the more space the object will occupy.

• Shrink: When the total base size of objects is greater than the container size, objects
    should be shrunk to fit the container. Specify the value from 0 - 100. If the value is equal
    to 0, a flex child keeps its base size. If the value is greater than 0, depending on the
    Direction set in its flex container, a flex child will be shrunk in width or height to fit the
    container. The higher value the Shrink property has, the more the object will be shrunk.

To see the way they work more clearly, you can add text to objects, then change those values.

For further information about working with flex boxes, you can refer to the tutorial: Flex Box - New Feature in ActivePresenter 8 - Atomi Systems, Inc..
Or reference to Flex Box section in our User Manual (page 112).

Regards,
Tuyen