HTML5 Responsive Project

Hello,
I have Active presenter 7.5.1.
I have created a responsive HTML project with PNG images (1280x720) and the project size is 445MB.
It works well for me but for some users while accessing my html project it keeps spinning in the web browser forever.
Any suggestions for that?
Thank you!

Hi,

Does your project contain any audio, video or just images?
Does the issue occur at the beginnning of the HTML5 output when it starts preloading or after that?
445MB is very large for a HTML5 output. It may take too much time to load. You should try to reduce the size of resources in your project, and/or split your project into multiple projects for a better user experience.
We can help checking if you send your project and the HTML5 output link to our support email at support@atomisystems.com

Regards

just image files. all image files are of the same size.
This occurs at the beginning of the HTML5 output when it starts preloading. users are able to see the first image but the spinning of the browser doesn’t stop and they cannot click or go to the next image.
This happens to some users, others can access it pretty fast.
Splitting a project means - can I link one project to other with out any issues?

Hi,

We’ve never heard any issue with the image loading yet.
Can you ask your users to view your output at another time to make sure that it’s not a network connection issue?
If it still persists, we need your project to check the issue.

Splitting means organizing your content into multiple sections, and creating a small project for each section. Your users will access each section output separately.

Regards

ok, thank you for responding. Will try again and see.

Regards