How to unmute or stop audio fade out

I created an audio fade out on the last slide. I then needed to insert a new side earlier in the project
so my audio has the fade out but then goes back to normal volume for another 30 secs.
I cannot return the audio fade out back to normal volume.

I also find if I mute volume in an area I cannot get it to return to normal

Hi,

You can return to normal volume by selecting the adjusted audio range, then click the drop-down arrow on the Adjust Volume button > Restore Original Volume.

For information, please refer to our tutorial: https://atomisystems.com/tutorials/ap7/adjusting-volume-audio-video/

Regards,

Thanks - I have tried that and it does not work. It sill stays as the fade out. In the end I removed it and put the track back in.

I have had the same issue when I muted par of the track and wad not able to unmute. I added the track again where I wanted to unmute. so in effect the track was inserted twice into the project.

Hi,

Can you please share the project which has the issue and external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files if any so we can check? If these files are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send the link to support@atomisystems.com

Regards,