Go to slide function not working

Problem: go to slide function stopped working yesterday. I set the slide to transition to a new slide on correct and it will not work. If I start a new project it will work temporarily but then it will default to the error. I do not know what is going on it has never done this before.

ActivePresenter Version:

Notes:

Hi,

Please check if there’s any interaction in the new slide or its layout (in Slide Master) that pauses the presentation before ending slide transition.
If it’s not the case, please share a test project with the issue to support@atomisystems.com so that we can check.

Regards

Hi,

In your project, you add Go to Slide action after Show Feedback Layer action. For example, in On Correct event:

But in the feedback layer, the default action for Continue button is going to the next slide, so your Go to Slide action is ignored.
To make it works, you must edit Correct and Incorrect feedback layer, change the action for Continue button to Hide Feedback Layer:

For more information, please see this tutorial: https://atomisystems.com/tutorials/ap7/using-feedback-layers/

Regards