Full screen function with a button inside a slide (and not, normally, at the far right of the status bar, at the bottom of the slide)

Problem: is it possible to offer a full screen function with a button inside the slides, and of course, after that, another button to have a standard screen (and not, normally, at the far right of the bar? state, bottom of slide).
Or, is it possible to move the button that is at the far right of the status bar (at the bottom of the slide) inside the slide?
Thank you.

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.3

Hi Gilloo,

For fullscreen function, please see my answer in this thread: How to create a customized Fullscreen Button? - #6 by ToanLS

To move the button manually by dragging, you can set it as a Drag Source in Properties > Interactivity tab > Drag-n-Drop section

To move the button automatically, you can add a motion path effect to that button in an interactive timeline, and use event-action to start that timeline.

Regards

Cool !
Thanks again !

I was too quick in my response. And maybe I misspoke my question. If I summarize, is it possible to have the same icon inside the slide, as the one in the status bar?

Hi,

Please see this project fullscreen-button.approj (240 KB)

Please note that the button in the slide can only toggle the fullscreen mode, it’s not possible to switch among AutoFit, Actual Size and Full Screen mode as the button in the player toolbar.

Regards

I understand. Very thank you.