Floating object during playback

365/5000
good morning everyone…:wink:
I would like to know if it is possible to include a floating object in the playback of the project recording … an example would be a message floating on the screen informing “demonstration” … this information would randomly “fly” over the project, like an object to be included.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
If you can, I’d like to know how to do it.:grin:

Taking the opportunity, I would like to know if there is a file to translate the program into Brazilian Portuguese.

Thank you!

Hi Carlos,

I am not sure that I understand your requirement correctly but I guess it can be done with motion path animation which will only be available in ActivePresenter 7.

Thanks for your suggestion in localizing the program into Brazilian Portuguese. We will contact you later when the language file for the next version is ready for translation (may be in the next week).

Regards,

Thank you!:grin:

Is there any forecast for the release of the new version?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Will this feature be available for ActivePresenter (Standard Edition)?:thinking:

Thank you again

I think it will be released in the next month.
Yes, the feature is available even for the free edition.

Sorry for the urge, but I need other information …:roll_eyes:
I’m thinking of getting the program and would like to know if there will be any launch promotion for ActivePresenter 7, so, instead of buying now, I get the 7.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I know it is a problematic question … but it is pertinent, because, for the US $ 300 is little, but for us Brazilians, the value is high (R $ 1000.00) in minimum wage equivalence, we have, respectively, 40% and 110%.:weary:

Thank you very much.:grin:

Hi Carlos,

I don’t know if there will be launch promotion for AP 7 or not.
But if you purchase now you will have one year of free upgrades, so you will be able to upgrade to AP 7 later without additional cost.

Regards,

Very, very thank you:grin::clap::clap::clap: