today I came upon a problem I have never experienced before.
- I create a new project (or open one of my existing ones)
- I change the Container Layout to “flex” and the Overflow to “auto” in one slide.
- I use the HTML Preview for the whole project
- Everything looks good (the slides without 'flex" are without ‘flex’)
- I click on the slide on which I had changed the Layout to “flex”, and it is shown with flex - great.
- BUT, as soon as I have clicked on the slide with ‘flex’, all the other slides have a flex-Layout afterwards!
Please see added test-project.
I have been working with flex-layouts quite often, and have never experienced any problems so far (in Version 8). A colleage of mine also tested it. He experiences the same problem.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find out, how to attach a file. I will send you the project via e-mail.
Meanwhile, I checked different projects. In a recent project that was created with AP 8, I have several single slides with flex-layouts. These work great within AP 9 as well. The problem seems only to occur as soon as I set the container layout of a slide to ‘flex’ with AP 9.