Exporting Audio HTML5

Problem: Error Message: “Could not export audio Mouse click 1”
I don’t see any audio file opened in a browser window or any other browser windows…and I still cannot finish the export.
Can you help me?
Thanks

ActivePresenter Version: 7.2.3

Notes:

Hi,

Can you please try restarting your OS and export again to see whether it can resolve the issue?

Regards,

Hi,
I restarted but the error remains…impossible to export.
It’s curious because it’s the first time I have this problem, maybe because I recorded (= opened)a file explorer-window? I haven’t done that before.
Kind Regards

Hi,

It seems to be a project-specific problem. Can you please share the project file and its external data folder named in the pattern PROJECT_FILE_files if any so we can check? If these files are large, please upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send the link to us.

Regards,

These are the files linked to this specific project:
https://wetransfer.com/downloads/d8cb9cbd2e858eca1b5bce4832f310e220180612082341/beff99253f81187f305255e533d2978420180612082341/07ef85
Can y open it? It’s ok?
Thank you
Kind regards

So you know:
I tried a new project after doing the updates this morning but it’s still not working.
So it is a new project that has to be modified.
After the updates I am now working with version 7.2.4.

Hi,

We can export your project successfully. I guess there is a problem with the installation. If the issue still happens, please install the program again and delete the folder C:\Users<YOUR_USER_NAME>\AppData\Roaming\ActivePresenter. Please also make sure that you have write permission in exported location.

Regards,