End of audio recording not playing in export

Hi,

I am struggling with a recurent problem. I have a learning module with audio recording in each slide. on most of the slides, the las recording in the timeline is missing a part at the end. It is present in the mp3 in the export folder and I can see it into the waveform. It can also be heard wile plaining it in the timeline. However depending the case, about 0.5 sec is not played in the export version. This happens online or even on my local computer. All the recording have some silence at the end.
This print me to put mi course online.

Thank you

Hi Dom,

Did your export to HTML5? If so, the problem may happen because some browsers notify the media playback states with some delay. We still could not find the best solution for this problem yet. You can try to extend the duration of audio a little bit to overcome the issue (by dragging the right edge of its timeline bar to the right 1 second, for example).

Regards,

Hi,

I am sorry I didn’t reply earlier. I was already doing what you suggest as a workaround. However a fix would be nice and would be much more convenient .

Thank you.

Thanks for your information. We will try as much as possible to fix this issue.

Regards,