Drag & Drop Problem

Problem: After I drag the objects to current drop areas and When I go to next slide and come back to the slide, one of the drag object is showing in drop area. There is already clear user inputs on load slide. whatever I tried many different way it’s not working. Could you please help.

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.8 - 64-bit build.

Notes:

Hi,

Make sure that you add the Clear User Input action to the On Load event of the slide.

So, when you go to the next slide and come back to this slide, all the interactions you’ve made will be cleared.
If it doesn’t work for you, please share your project so we can check.
You can attach it here or send it to support@atomisystems.com.

Best regards,
Thuy

Thank you for your support first of all, I try to attach the project but it is giving alert “Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.” thats why I send it to your e-mail address.

Best regards.
Bulent

Hi Bulent,

Thanks for sending us your project.
It seems that the issue you mentioned occurs in the 2nd slide.
We find out that when dropping a drag source to a drop area, it will be cleared and go back to the original position. Then, show an alternative image.
However, the system still records that the drag source has been dropped to the drop area already. As a result, many drop areas will receive the same drag source. And the Clear User Input action just helps to back to the previous drop area instead of the original slide.
So, that’s why the issue comes.

To resolve it, you should remove all the On Correct and On Incorrect events of all the drop targets. Then, open the Accept List of each drop target > remove the acceptance of drag sources that are not checked in the Correct column.
For example, in the image below, 5 checkboxes in the red rectangle should be unticked.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thuy

Hi,

Yes, it is in the second slide. Thank you for your support and suggestion. There is a reason why I accept all in the drop targets. When it is correct there is correction sound in the on correct event or if wrong there is incorrect sound in the on incorrect event. When I remove the selection of which is not belongs to the drop target, it is not giving sounds. This project is for education and it should be acceptable and warning the wrong answers as well. Is there any other option you can suggest ?

Best regards.
Bulent

Hi again,

You can try adding the On Accept and On Reject events with the Play Audio action as suggested in the image below:

As a result, the correct sound will play when an accepted drag source is dropped on a drop area or drop target.
By contrast, the incorrect sound will play when any rejected drag source is dropped on a drop area or drop target.

Hope that it is helpful for you, Bulent.
Thuy

Hi,

Yes it worked with those events.
Thank you…

Best regards.
Bulent