Drag & Drop for group of objects

Hi, I’ve been looking for a way how to drag & drop a group of objects but I don’t know if I understand correctly from the information on this page https://atomisystems.com/elearning/use-drag-and-drop-interactions-in-activepresenter/ that drag object can only be a single object like an image or shape object. If it is true are there any future plans to allow converting a group of objects to a drag object? 18

Regards,
M.

Hi,
You can set a group to drag source by selecting group and choose Drag Source check box in Properties pane. Please see the below screenshot for more details:

Regards,

But in my case this group has Drag-n-Drop option disabled …

All other objects can be set as a Drag object.

I created group again and now it has Drag-n-Drop option available.
It looks like I created maybe two nested groups or some non standard combination. When I compare those two screenshots the first one has a two green rectangles and the re-created only one. So it must be my mistake

I was also confused from the following description because there is no information about the group of objects so I didn’t try it for other groups:

I’m happy I can use groups as a drag object. Thanks a lot for help.

M.

Hi,

It seems that there is a drag source in your group.
In the current version of ActivePresenter (ActivePresenter 7), you cannot change type of group if it has drag source or drop target as its child.

We will update our User Manual and also add this feature in our TODO list and try to implement it in the future release.

Regards,

1 Like