Drag and drop issues with 7.5?

Hello,
since 7.5 we have issues with Drag and drop interaction parts - it blocks / freeze on incorrect last answer and you need to wait and terminate the script to move on.
This happened to us on multiple computers using Edge and Chrome.
See attached project which behaves as described above.
After investigation I believe it is linked to the “shuffle answers” option - with this removed it seems to work fine, if checked it will block. I believe, the shuffle answer worked fine with 7.

Also, it seems the problem occurs when more than 3 drag and drop items - I have a shuffle answered drag and drop question with 3 items and it works fine.

Regards,
MichaelDrag drop issue.approj (428 KB)

Hi Michael,

I can’t reproduce the issue with your project. Can you please describe how it blocks / freeze, or provide a screenshot of the issue?
You also said that you need to terminate the script to move on, so is there any error in the browser console?

Regards

Hi,
see attached printscreen

This happens on incorrect answer - if multiple attempts it occurs on the last one.
First Chrome/edge blocks (you cannot click submit again, or move to another slide) and after a certain time (e.g 20 seconds) the non responsive web-page message appears if you stop the script you move on to the next button in the presentation but do not see the correction image which should be displayed upon a wrong answer.
If I remove the Shuffle answer option and export once more - it works fine.
I recreate this exercise from scratch using 7.5 and the issue is still there - I have other exercises which did not work and I recreated them and they seem to work… mysterious.
Regards,
Michael

I can reproduce the issue now, thanks.
We’ll try to fix it in the next update.

Regards

Great - do you know what is causing it ? just so I know I should use these settings for questions prior to the next update. Is it the shuffle answer part? just avoid that for the moment?
thanks,
Michael

You can clear the Shuffle Answers option, or make the question Show to the End of Slide (Properties > Size & Properties tab > Timing section) to avoid this issue for the moment.

Regards

1 Like

Hi,
FYI - the issue also happens when it is generating the preview in the player settings window - see attached
I happens when it tries to generate the preview of a slide with drag and drop shuffled answered - other slides are fine.

Regards,
Michael

Hi Michael,

This issue should be fixed in version 7.5.1 released last Saturday.
Please update ActivePresenter and try again.

Regards

HI,
I updated and all issues seem to be solved. Thanks a lot!