Docebo Upload failure

Problem: I am trying to upload an e-learning course developed in Storyline 2 with a simulation built with AP 7.5.4.
The zip package will not upload and the error message I get is this:
Some of the archive files are not allowed For more information, refer to our Knowledge Base . If the problem persists, contact the Help Desk.

Any other Storyline file (without a simulation) works fine. Any ideas?

ActivePresenter Version: 7.5.4

Notes:

Sorry i should have noted I am uploading to the Docebo LMS

Hi Richard,

Can you please share the SCORM package so we can check? You can email it to suppor@atomisystems.com.

Regards,

Your email server keeps bouncing the .zip fileActive Presenter.zip (3.0 MB)
uploading the file here, sharing the published storyline file (published to SCORM 1.2) with an embedded Active Presenter simulation.
Thanks very much for your assistance with this.

Hi,

It seems the problem only happens with Docebo. Please read the SCORM Package Requirements & Best Practices section in your link. I can see that there is a htaccess file in simulation folder which is not allowed in Docebo.

I am curious that why you don’t use ActivePresenter 7 for entire lesson instead of combining two tools?

Regards,

Hi, This file is just a demo, we build hundreds of courses using a template in storyline and wanted a more robust way to add simulations to some of our courses.

What does the .htaccess file do?

When I delete it from the SCORM .zip file the course uploads just fine and the simulation seems to function as expected. Is there a problem in deleting it?

Is there a way to publish the simulation without a .htaccess file?

When I open the .htaccess file using notepad i see this:

AddType audio/aac .aac
AddType audio/mp4 .m4a
AddType audio/mpeg .mp1 .mp2 .mp3
AddType audio/ogg .oga .ogg
AddType audio/wav .wav
AddType video/mp4 .mp4 .m4v
AddType video/ogg .ogv
AddType video/webm .webm

This file is used to make sure that the audio/video content plays properly when uploading to Apache Web-server if the server has not been configured yet. I think deleting this file is safe in Docebo. Unfortunately, there is no option to remove this file when publishing in the current version of ActivePresenter.

Regards,