Different Font Sizes for Bullet Points after Update on 7.5.7

Hi there,

today i have updated to latest ActivePresenter version 7.5.7. After the update i have a lot of issues with the font size of bullet points and enumarations.
As you can see in the attached figures, the exported content (HTML5) shows a different font size for one bullet point compared to the project data. Yesterday everything was fine, so it is definitely caused by the update. At the moment i have no idea how to fix my old content, hopefully you have a solution for that.

The example is very easy to recreate, just create a new blank project.

Hi Marcel,

We confirm that is a bug in the ActivePresenter 7.5.7. It will be fixed in the next update. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Good Morning,

thank you for the quick reply and confirmation, that this is a bug. Do you know roughly when you will provide next update? Or ist there a possibility to downgrade back to 7.5.6? I need to export some content within the next week.

Best regards,
Marcel

We will try to release a fix soon. In the meantime, please use the version 7.5.6 at https://cdn.atomisystems.com/apdownloads/ActivePresenter_v7.5.6_setup.exe

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Marcel,

I just wanted to let you know that we’ve released the version 7.5.8 to fix this issue.

Regards,

Hi Phuong,

thanks again for great support and fixing the issue very fastly.

Have a nice day!

1 Like