Default settings / Master slide properties of Background Fill

I have an issue while recording some software simulation. Every time the Background fill of a new recording is “Solid Fill” and the “Hide Background Graphics” option is checked, although i defined it otherwise in my master slide.

For clarification please see the enclosed figures. Do you have any idea how to handle it? I want a white background and visibile “background grafics” after recording.

BR
Marcel

Hi Marcel,

When recording software simulation, screenshots are set as slide background images that cover entire the slide. These background images will show above the background fill and below background graphics in slide master. So using No Fill and Hide Background Graphics is suitable for this scenario. This setting also help to prevent flickering when changing slides due to slow rendering of background images.

You can change these for all slides at once after recording by selecting all slides in slide thumbnails, uncheck Hide Background Graphics and click Reset Background in Properties pane.

Regards

Good Morning,

thanks for reply. So it is recommended to edit it after recording is finished. In doing it afterwards i also noticed that the button “Apply to All” works for “Solid Fill” but not for the “Hide Background Graphics” option. Is there a motivation for this different behaviour?

Regards

Hi Marcel,

“Apply to All” just works for Background Fill, not the “Hide Background Graphics” option.
We’ll update this feature or the UI to prevent confusion.

In fact, you can select all slides and change these options, don’t need Apply to All button.

Regards

1 Like