Crashing on New Laptop

Problem: I have just purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and my ActivePresenter keeps crashing. I was able to activate the licence key and get set-up. I can hit the record button and it counts down and appears to be recording. However when I click CTRL+END there’s nothing. And I can’t reopen ActivePresenter at all. I need to go to task manager and stop the program and then it will reopen. How do I unravel what’s wrong?

ActivePresenter version:

Windows 10

Notes:

Hi,
Could you please try ending the recording by clicking the ActivePresenter icon in the system tray or changing the hotkey? You can refer to this tutorial Work with Recording Settings Dialog in ActivePresenter 8 for more information.
For your convenience, you can change the hotkey the way you want in the Hotkey tab of the Recording Settings dialog.
If the crash report dialog shows up, please fill in your email address, describe the issue, and report it.
In case you don’t see any crash report dialog, please share the log of ActivePresenter so we can check. To view the log, click ActivePresenter > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log. If the log file is large, please send it to support@atomisystems.com

Regards,
Hang