Corrupted file after a computer crash

Hello. A little disaster has just happened to me. Following a computer crash, my recovery file, which I immediately saved, instead of the previous one (which had the same name), now refuses to open. I am under MacOS 10.15.7 environment, and ActivePresenter 8.3.2. To your knowledge, is there a possibility of repairing it? Otherwise, I lose 3 weeks of work.
Thank you for your help

Hi,

Could you please share your project and its external data folder named PROJECT_FILE_files (if any) so that we can further check it?
If these files are large, you can upload them to cloud storage like Google Drive then send the download link to us.
Besides, please send us the full log of ActivePresenter. Hopefully, we can find some clues from it.
To view the log, in Start Page, click Preferences (the Gear icon) > Miscellaneous > View Log.

You can send all the files to support@atomisystems.com

Best regards,
Hang

Hi,

I’ll do whatever you told me to do. But I have a problem: I can’t find the folder called: PROJECT_FILE-files anywhere. On the other hand, can I send you the HTML5 folder where all the resources are located when I performed the last export in html?

I send you a mail…
One more thing, with Disk Dril, a software who can find for earaser files, I find this file : Epuration-06a.approj-wal. But I can’t do anything with it. It is possible that this file can help you to restore the file who is corrupted Epuration-06a.approj ?

Hi Gilles,

I’ve recovered your project and sent it to your email, please check.

Regards

Hello.
I have received your email and the link allowing me to download the file. But I need permission to have the right to download it.
Thank you.

Hi Gilles,

I’ve given permission to your account.

Regards

You are super great !!!
THANKS A LOT !
I recover all my work !!!

1 Like