ActivePresenter Saola Animate Pricing Download

Copying objects with durations and animations

Problem:
I am new to Active Presenter and am using it to produce a tutorial product for my students. I have added a multi-state ‘next slide’ button to the slide master and that works fine. What I would like to do is show a new object that acts as a highlighting border around the button (almost like a ‘glow’) for the last 5 seconds of each slide to indicate the slide is finished and there is not more audio to come.
For ease I would like to select this object on one slide and paste it into another and to copy it’s animation and duration at the same time.
Can this be done or is there another way to achieve this I haven’t thought of?
Thanks!

ActivePresenter version: 8.1

Notes:

Hi,

Why don’t you use Slide Master to achieve that?
Please take a look at the attached sample to see if this is what you are looking for:
Highlight Object.approj (420 KB)

Regards,
Yen

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to reply, much appreciated.
I tried what you suggest and that works well as long as every slide has the same duration - which mine will not. I need a method of starting to display the show the border shape at 5 seconds from the end of any slide duration (sort of “slide duration - 5”)
I can do it manually and whilst a bit of a pain, it is achievable but I was wondering if there was a more ‘stylish’ and efficient way.
Thanks again,

Hi,

For slides with different duration, unfortunately, you need to do it manually.

Regards,

I was beginning to think that, thanks for your help though.

1 Like