Constant lock at program start

Hello.

For some time there has been a series of crashes at program startup and I can not determine the reason … to show, I record the video of the link below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8SVnu8vg2LkvojU3A

If someone has an idea how to solve it, I thank you …

This has forced me to reboot the computer in order to work.

Hi Carlos,

Can you please share the log of ActivePresenter so we analyze further? To view the log:

• In Start Page, click Preferences (the Gear icon).
  • Select the Miscellaneous tab.
  • Click View Log.

Regards,

follow the file … thanks :wink:
ActivePresenter log.txt (1023.5 KB)

Thanks for sharing the log. We have taken a look but no could not find out the cause of issue. Is there any Error Reporting dialog appearing after the crashes? If yes, please fill your email and click Report Error.

Regards,

No, it only appears what I sent in the video, a box saying that the program stopped working … I already looked at the log, I already disabled programs and I already noticed the folder “temp”, in an attempt to discover a relation with the problem… :sweat:

I could not find anything that could be more precise …

Hi,

If the problem happens again. Please try the following steps to see if they can help:

• In Start Page, click Preferences (the Gear icon).
  • In the Preferences dialog, select the Miscellaneous tab.
  • Select the Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering option.
  • Click OK and restart the program.

Regards,

keeps locking …:pensive:

Hi,

Could you try to create a new project with the Blank theme to see if it works?

Regards,

Hello phuongdv

After several observations, I was able to find out which program is causing the crashes in the Activepresenter, is the Foxit Reader.
No matter the time it is opened, Active Hangs.
If I open Active, before Foxit, Active works perfectly, no problems or crashes, however, when I open Foxit, when I go back to Active, even without closing it, it hangs … being necessary to ask for the Windows cancel the process.
In this situation, even if you close and reopen Active, it continues to lock in the same way, so you need to restart your computer before you can use it again.
If you open Foxit before Active, Active opens and hangs, and you need to restart your computer to continue working with Active.

This information may be helpful.

Thank you.

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the information. We will check the issue and try to resolve it if possible.

Best regards,:smiley:

Hi Carlos,

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the issue in our tests. However, we have found another potential cause. Can you please help us to check the temporary version at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b38h0rYteLNtUK8_f_xWrtFE_2TM3kS0/view?usp=sharing to see if the problem has been resolved or not?

Regards,

I’ve already downloaded and will be testing these days.
Thank you for your trust.:grin::wink:

All right … problem solved … Congratulations …:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Thanks for your information :grin: We have just release an update for this so please check it out.