Cmi.suspend_data Problems

Problem: cmi.suspend_data js

ActivePresenter Version: 7.3.2

Notes:

Greetings, the problem is that when recording inside the variable “cmi.suspend_data” at the moment it seems to me that the data is saved correctly. but when closing the window and resuming the content, “cmi.suspend_data” returns other data that is not what I saved in said variable.

How do I save the variable:

var bufer3="false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false";

doLMSSetValue("cmi.suspend_data", bufer3);

console.log(doLMSGetValue("cmi.suspend_data"));

How do I recover the data

var sdata = doLMSGetValue("cmi.suspend_data");

if(!sdata || sdata == null || sdata.length == 0 || sdata=="" ) {

console.log("Nulo");

}

else{

console.log("suspendata="+sdata);

}

and it returns the following string:

“suspendata=eyJtYXAiOnt9LCJpbmZvIjp7InNsaWRlcyI6W3t9LHt9LHt9LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwse30se30se30se30se30se30se30sbnVsbCx7fSxudWxsLHt9LHt9XSwicmFuZG9tTWFwIjp7fSwiaW5kZXgiOjE4LCJ0cyI6NjA4NiwiZWxhcHNlZFRpbWUiOjMzMzExMn0sIm5leHRJZHgiOjB9”

When it should be:

“suspendata=false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false”

Saludos, el problema radica en que al grabar dentro de la variable “cmi.suspend_data” al momento me parece que el dato se guarda correctamente. pero al cerrarla ventana y reanudar el contenido , “cmi.suspend_data” me devuelve otros datos que no son lo que guarde en dicha variable.

Como guardo la variable:

var bufer3=“false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false”;

doLMSSetValue(“cmi.suspend_data”, bufer3);

console.log(doLMSGetValue(“cmi.suspend_data”));

Como recupero los datos.

var sdata = doLMSGetValue(“cmi.suspend_data”);

if(!sdata || sdata == null || sdata.length == 0 || sdata=="" ) {

console.log(“Nulo”);

}

else{

console.log(“suspendata=”+sdata);

}

y me devuelve la siguiente cadena : “suspendata=eyJtYXAiOnt9LCJpbmZvIjp7InNsaWRlcyI6W3t9LHt9LHt9LG51bGwsbnVsbCxudWxsLG51bGwse30se30se30se30se30se30se30sbnVsbCx7fSxudWxsLHt9LHt9XSwicmFuZG9tTWFwIjp7fSwiaW5kZXgiOjE4LCJ0cyI6NjA4NiwiZWxhcHNlZFRpbWUiOjMzMzExMn0sIm5leHRJZHgiOjB9”

Cuando deveria ser:

“suspendata=false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false/false”

Hi,

Unfortunately, the current version doesn’t support saving variables yet. We are going to release an update (around the end of October) which addresses this issue.

Regards,