Clickable time line

Hello,
When you rollover the mouse on the timeline (at the bottom of the window) the thumbnails of the slides appear. If this is possible, how can we make the time line clickable in order to go directly to the thumbnail the user wants to access?
Thank you!

ActivePresenter version: 9.0.7

Notes:

Hi Gilloo,

Are you referring to the Progress bar at the bottom of the HTML5 player when previewing the project?

The slide thumbnail can appear on the Progress bar when previewing the project in HTML5, so, you can hover the mouse over the Progress bar to see the slide thumbnail and click to navigate to the slides you want to access.
If you cannot go directly to the desired slides, please adjust the navigation behavior in the Player Settings window. (Player Settings > General Parameters > Navigation > Free).

Best regards,

Yes, that’s right, I’m referring to the progress bar at the bottom of the HTML5 player. However, my interface is in French, I can’t find the Player Settings window. (Player Settings > General Parameters > Navigation > Free).

Can you take a screenshot for me please?
Thank you very much

Please take a look at the image below for details, Gilloo:

First, you access the Export tab > select Player Settings.
Next, in the Player Settings that pops up, follow steps 1, 2, 3 > click OK to save all the changes and close the window.

Hope that it clarifies to you.
Thuy

Thank you very much !

1 Like