Click next slide button to see the interactive objects

Problem: I’m new in ActivePresenter and I tried to find the way to click next slide button to see the interactive objects as powerpoint. In powerpoint I can click on the next slide botton to see all the interactive objects in one slide, without triggers.

I saw that in the AP is possible to insert a lot of interactive objects, but It needs to insert a trigger on one object in the slide (e.g. a bottom…).

Is it possible to activate the interative objects with click on the next slide as powerpoint?

Thank you !

ActivePresenter version: last

Notes:

Hello,

In ActivePresenter, you can also click the Next button to see the content of a slide. You can see this Next button on the player toolbar. However, depending on which types of interactions are set for each object, you need to perform some specific actions (e.g. hover/click an object) to show the object’s animations.

If you want to activate the interactive objects one by one in a slide by clicking the Next button, you can add a button in a slide, add variables, and create interactive timelines for each object. Then add event-action and condition to the button.
Below is a project for your reference.
interactive timeline.approj (244 KB)

Regards,

Dear Hang,

thank very much for your post, very important for me.

I understood and I tried to use your system, but I ask you if it exist a way to restart the count and replay the sequence.

I think that when the count is 3 (in your example), then the count will be = 0, but it’s very difficult to me.

Can you help me, please?

Thank very much,

By Gianluca

Hi,

To do that, you need to lock animations so they remain the same position when you move the objects. After that, adjust count variable to 0 when it is 2. Please take a look at the attached sample:
interactive timeline_restart.approj (244 KB)

Regards,

Dear Hoanp,

thank you very much!

Now I understood the system logic and I can achieved to clear the shapes and restart the cycle.

Thank you,

By Gianluca

Dear Hoanp,

I tested your solution and I think that there is a bug. The variable " count " count in all the slide. If your have more di one slide the count has problems.

See the file please, https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qe86wmoc7ypkpm/interactive%20timeline3.approj?dl=0

The slide n. 1 runs very well, but If you use the slide n. 2 and after the slide n. 1 then this slide n. 1 don’t run.

I tried to replicate the logic in the slide n. 2, but it runs for 2 times and after no.

I think that the problem is " count ".

Can you help me, please?

Thank you!

By Gianluca

Hi Gianluca,

The duration of slide 2 is only 10s. Therefore, after 10s, the presentation will end and user cannot interact with the objects in this slide. In this case, you need to disable the Auto Advance option of the slide 2 (Go to Transitions tab > uncheck Auto Advance).

Regards,

Dear Hoanp,

Thanks very much for your invaluable help.

In addition to the automatic side advance, there was another problem

The “count” variable is reset only when a certain number is reached within a slide, so if that number is not reached and you move on to other slides, this number takes this number into account.

This generates the problem of starting the elements of the slide from that number.

I have set a button for switching from one slide to another, in which it resets the count so that in any case it starts from zero.

I kindly ask if there is another way to reset the count from one slide to another.

Thank you very much for your valuable cooperation.

By Gianluca

Hi Gianluca,

Another way to reset the count from one slide to another is by adding the Adjust Variable: Set (count) equal to 0 action to the On Load event of the slide (or of the Slide Master if you use many slides).

Regards,

Thank you very much!

By Gianluca