Cannot Insert Png file in video file within an interval

Problem:
I imported a video file for editing in ActivePresenter 8.5.8. I wish to add in a png file within a certain interval (using start and end header). However, the added image will start from the start point and span the enter duration of video. I have to zoom out the video each time to bring back the end of the image to the desired end time.

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.8

Notes:
Appreciate it that you can demonstrate how to insert the image file between the desired start and end time for a video file.

Hi Sarah,

Regarding your case, you can currently solve your concern by doing the following steps:

• Insert your image
  • Select the image > Navigate to the Properties pane > Size & Properties tab > Timing > Adjust the Duration as you want. The tip here is to set the duration of the image as short as you want it to appear. Then, you can easily adjust it in the Timeline pane to match your wished end range.

We will soon support the feature of inserting an object in a selected range. Please keep updated the latest news from our Blog, YouTube and the #announcements channel of this community.

Hope the above information helps.

Kind regards,
Quynh Anh