Background music in training material going over too many slides/no way to edit

Problem: I’m creating training material for my company, in the first three slides I need background music that goes over the slides… on the next following slides I have training videos so the music is not needed. The issue I have is when i click “go over multiple slides” I can’t choose how many slides, and it always goes over the one with the video.

When I mute the volume or change the audio in any way, so you can only hear the video, it messes up all the previous slides. When I do one slide at a time, the whole training isn’t flowing correctly. Is there any way around this?

I’ve only been using the program a few days, but I’ve read parts of the manual and other topics/help but can’t find anything relating to this issue.

ActivePresenter version: 8.1

Notes:

Hi,

It would be helpful if you can share your project.
We will take a look at it and get back to you, Paulina.
If the file are large, you can upload them to a cloud storage site like Google Drive then send the download link to us here or through our email address: support@atomisystems.com.

Best regards,
Thuy

Hi Thuy,

Thanks for you reply. The material is confidential as per my company’s policy therefore I could only share with you privately and not on public forum. I’ll therefore e-mail you. Thanks.

Hi Thuy, I understand the person could not publicly share the project here, but I have the same problem now. How could I solve it? Suggestions? Thanks.

Hi,

Each user will encounter different issues, Deni.
So, to offer you better assistance, kindly share your project with its external data folder named in the PROJECT_FILE_files (if any) to our support email so we can help.

Regards,