When I export a video (avi or mp4) my white backgrounds are not exactly white in the export, but rather very light yellow (#fdfffc). This is a problem because I use several images video’s in the project, but the background of the imported video’s stay white. So there is a difference and it is very visible that the video’s where pasted in.
Things I tried:
- Setting the background to white
- Use a white image as background image
- Draw a white rectangle in every slide and put it in the background
- Using full JPG-color range when exporting video
- Putting a white png in the bottom layer of each slide.
All to no avail. Any ideas?
ActivePresenter Version: 7.01
OS: MacOS Sierra