Audio file withou sound

Problem: Hello, yesterday I recorded a video with zoom (video and audio) and everything went fine.
Today I did the exact same thing but no sound on the project. I can see the System Audio file in timeline, but no sound waves. Please is very important to have this audio. Can you please help me

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.4

Notes:

Hi Martinina,

Can you please share the log of ActivePresenter so we can check?
To view the log, click ActivePresenter > Preferences > Miscellaneous > View Log.

Regards,

Hello,
Thank you. Sent it through email support@atomisystems.com

Hello, did you receive my email with the log?

Same thing happened today. I recorded the video and after stopping it the video was with sound. I saved the project and close it. When I opened the project, audio appeared on timeline, but no sound. So the sound disappeared after saving the project

Hi,

I have checked the log and see the following lines:

2022-02-02 16:51:14: Error: can’t write to file descriptor 16 (error 112: There is not enough space on the disk.)
2022-02-02 16:51:14: Error while writing on destination file

Your computer was running out of free diskspace so ActivePresenter could not write the recorded data. Please free up your diskspace ( > 2GB free diskspace is recommended) to make sure the program work correctly.
You can also use the H.264 video codec to reduce the recorded file size. To change the video codec, please take a look at: Work with Recording Settings Dialog in ActivePresenter 8 (atomisystems.com)

Unfortunately, there is no way to recover the project.

Regards,