Any Way to Enlarge Picture?

I have an image that I would like to show as small on the screen then make it larger at a specific time in the timeline. Is this possible? Or is there a way to enlarge the image when it’s clicked from the small size and then allow the user to close it when finished looking at it?
I don’t want to have to add code (I’m not that knowledgeable) so something with actions and timelines would be great.
Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Have you tried playing with the Zoom and Pan option on the Insert tab?

You can enlarge it at a certain point in the timeline with that.
Well, it is really zooming in on the object as opposed to increasing its dimensions but you may be able to create the effect you’re looking for.

Another option would be to create a second state for your object and simply make it the size you desire.
Then you’ll need to create your buttons to click that will toggle the state from one to the next.

I did a rollover action on the smaller image which is working just fine. I was hoping to use the state for On Click but I couldn’t figure out how to get it back to the smaller size with another click on the new state. I’m still learning how best to use some of these features. They are not as intuitive as they could be for new users. :slight_smile:
Thank you for the suggestions!

If you wish to toggle using the same button - it is a bit trickier as some logic and variables are needed. Perhaps staff will implement an option to simply go to the next state so that the same button would effectively toggle with no extra logic.

The easiest way at the moment would be to have a button for enlarge and a button for returning.

I might suggest a button that changes the state of the object AND also shows a close button. The close button will then change the state back and will hide itself.

1 Like

Hi Stephanie,

You can use the True/False variable to toggle the image states to achieve what you want. It’s quite easy to perform that and you can do it, I believe.
Please follow the steps in the tutorial below:

Thank you, @gregs for your prompt assistance.
BR,

2 Likes