Animated Timer over whole project + several timers at the same time

Hello,

is it possible to start a timer that runs over multiple slides?
I would like to show the timer in the master slide, so that it can be seen from any slide in the presentation.
Unfortunately, I don’t get it to work, even though similar questions also deal with the topic several times in the forum.

In addition, the whole project has several animated timers on individual slides.
So, is it possible at all to have on major timer over all slides?

Best regards,
Augustin

ActivePresenter version: 8.5.0

Notes:

Hi Augustin,

I think right-click the Timer then select Show Over Multiple Slides is what you’re looking for.

Regards,

Hi Dao,

I right-clicked the Timer whereever possible, but could not find ‘Show Over Multiple Slides’.
I clicked in the Timeline, the Selection Box, the Timer-Item on the slide, and the event properties.

Best regards,
Augustin

Hi Augustin,

The option ‘Show Over Multiple Slides’ is for objects in normal slides only. I guess you right-click on objects in Slide Master.

Regards,

I have a quiz with 10 questions (each randomly picked from 1 of 10 slide pools) and an animated timer that runs over the 10 question slides. Once the 10 questions have been answered and the students reach the report sheet I would like the timer to stop. How can I do this?

I tried to stop the timer on load in the report sheet but the timer does not show as a possible object I can choose.

Thanks, Rolf

Hi,

Please use Execute JavaScript action then add the following code:

prez.object('Animated Timer_1').pauseTimer();

We will update to let users can select objects show over multiple slides.

Regards,

Thanks,

I manage to start and stop the timer through JS, however, the sound that accompanies the timer (a ticking clock) will not play. What can I do?

Thanks, Rolf

Hi,

Could you send me the sample project and describe what you need in more details so we can help?

Regards,