ActivePresenter Saola Animate Pricing Download

Animated clock on specific slides

(Chris Balsom) #1

I have found that the animated clock a great feature and it works well over multiple slides, however is there a way to limit the multiple slide to select ones? The clock shows all the way to the end and on slides that I don’t want it to.

(Nam Nguyen) #2

Hi,

Did you mean that you only want to show the animated timer on some specific slides?

If yes, please use Show/Hide Object actions to show/hide the timers. In addition, you can use Start/Stop/Pause Timer action to control the timers instead of using Start Automatically option.

Regards,

(Chris Balsom) #3

I have a tutorial that has a quiz at the end that is timed. 45 minutes. I installed a automated timer to show the student. I have the timer running over multiple slide no problems but it includes all slides in the tutorial. I just want it on the question slides.

(Nam Nguyen) #4

Hi,

You should adjust the start time and duration of the timer to make it displays only on question slides.

Please following steps to do that:

• Select All Slides mode in the Timeline pane (the first tool in the Timeline pane).
  • Adjust the start time and duration of the animated timer. You can see the example below.

Regards,

(Chris Balsom) #5

Nam, your a genius, that is exactly what I want. This program is getting better and better, once you know how to do things its better than Storyline.

(Nam Nguyen) #6

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:.